The Maker Group branched into the commercial joinery market in 2015 and has since completed a number of high profile projects for a range of commercial clients and developers.
Boasting over 135 staff and currently the largest kitchen and bathroom manufacturer in Western Australia, the scale of operations and use of highly advanced manufacturing technologies means that the Maker Group is able to deliver competitive, cost-effective outcomes on time according to the project timeline. Able to manufacture and install not only cabinetry requirements, but stone benchtops, glass splashbacks, shower screens and mirrors, The Maker is an efficient ‘one-stop shop’ supplier into the commercial market. The provision of these products from one supplier will ensure reduced timeframes and provide peace of mind. All products are manufactured internally by The Maker, with access to its extensive network of reputable suppliers. Large volume projects can be serviced well with The Maker’s manufacturing capacity at over 5000 kitchens per year.
All commercial projects, regardless of size, have a dedicated Project Supervisor who will oversee the project delivery, working closely with the project managers and contract administrators to meet key outcomes and provide a quality product. Our dedicated install team, with safety on site paramount, is committed to meeting key project deadlines in conjunction with our in-house dispatch team. Other services available include a service department who work to ensure that customer needs are met rapidly.
The Maker Exclusive Kitchens team consists of experienced, high level tradespeople who are able to perform technically difficult work with curvature and wall cladding. Some recent projects that have showcased this unique ability include Scarborough Beach Pools reception area (Cooper & Oxley) and Primewest Office Development (Georgiou).
The Maker’s commercial portfolio consists of a number of impressive projects as follows:
- Multi-residential apartments
- Fringe on William – PACT Construction ($13 million)
- Momentum Apartments – PACT Construction ($25 million)
- Claremont on the Park – Broad Construction
- Primary and secondary schools
- Methodist Ladies College – PACT Construction ($13 million)
- Byford Secondary College – PACT Construction ($11 million)
- Subiaco Primary School – McCorkell Constructions ($2 million)
- John Wallaston Anglican Community School – EMCO Building ($3 million)
- Kinross College – Broad Construction
- Aged-care facilities
- Amaroo Aged Care – PACT Construction ($16 million)
- Bethanie Gwelup – PACT Construction ($52 million)
- Churches and architectural buildings
- Riverview Church – PACT Construction ($11 million)
- St Georges Cathedral Song School – PACT Construction ($4 million)
- St Joseph Pignatelli Parish Church – McCorkell Constructions ($3 million)
- Jurien Bay Hospital – ADCO Constructions
- Wongan Hills Hospital – ADCO Constructions
- York Hospital – ADCO Constructions
- Office/commercial developments
- Scarborough Beach Pools – Cooper & Oxley ($21 million)
- Primehouse Office Development – Georgiou ($31 million)
- Helicopter Support Facility – ADCO Constructions
Showroom Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm