We’re still open. Let’s connect on your terms
Here at The Maker Designer Kitchens, we are still open for business and our manufacturing facility is still producing.
We understand that you may like to talk to us, but without face to face contact, so we have remote contact options where you can chat with us virtually or by email if that’s your preference.
The health and safety of our clients and team members is our top priority and we have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection at our showroom, offices, factory and common areas.
Supply and Installation
In anticipation of a Coronavirus crisis, The Maker Designer Kitchens started working closely with suppliers as these events unfolded to ensure any products coming out of COVID-19 impacted countries would be available and there would be no unruly delay for completion of current and future projects.
We wish to assure you that currently there are no known material supply issues for current or future projects we undertake. We are continuing to monitor our supply chain daily and will keep our customers informed should this situation change.
Confidence in uncertain times
If your considering a renovation project, you’ll certainly be wondering how the latest developments in COVID-19 may affect your decisions. We’d like to update you on how we are equipped to deliver on your dream kitchen.
The Maker Designer Kitchens are in the fortunate position to have the backing and scale of the ABN Group. This means:
- Financial Strength – strong cash flow underpinning our day-to-day operations, giving you peace of mind.
- Group buying power – Our scale gives you confidence supply issues will not delay the completion of your project
- We’re local – The Maker Groups state of the art production facility in Perth means that your cabinetry, benchtops and splashbacks will all be manufactured in-house and not outsourced to another supplier.
Established in 1978, the ABN Group has grown organically to become a leader across the new homes, renovation and construction markets We we’re ranked second in the Housing Industry Association’s Top 100 Builders in 2019.
You’re in safe hands
Personal hygiene is our number one priority, and we are pleased to share with you the extra precautionary measures we’re taking at The Maker to reduce the risk of infection and help keep our customers and staff safe:
- International travel has been banned and domestic travel is being strongly discouraged
- Our staff are practicing ‘social distancing’ with each other and the public
- Team segregation is in place, with various people and teams already working from home
- No large meetings or team events are being held during this period
- As part of our ‘zero contact’ strategy, no handshakes will be offered – just excellent customer service!
- We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning in our showroom, warehouse and offices during the day, and have reinforced cleaning measures in place in the evenings
- Appropriate hand sanitiser has been fitted in our showroom, warehouse and offices
- Disinfectants have been issued to all staff to ensure surfaces are cleaned regularly and thoroughly
- Our staff are available to meet you at your home; at the offices of any ABN Group companies; on FaceTime; via Microsoft Teams meetings; or over the phone to help keep your project progressing smoothly
- As a precautionary measure, we do however ask that customers experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or are feeling unwell to please notify us so we can implement the appropriate strategies to deliver your project safely and to the highest standard
- Selections, contract signing, and other documentation can be completed online through technology we have available
Please note any customers experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or feeling unwell please deal with us remotely for the protection of all.
We are proud of our work
and recognised for it!
Winner – HIA Kitchen & Bathroom Excellence in Service.
With customer service front of mind, the team have continued to win the prestige’s HIA Kitchen & Bathroom Excellence in Service award each year since it began in 2014. The award focuses on the quality of service provided by The Maker throughout the design, manufacture and installation process.
Winner – HIA Kitchen & Bathroom Excellence in Showroom.
Boasting the largest kitchen showroom in Western Australia, The Maker is proud to hold the title of Excellence in Showroom, from the Housing Industry association. The Maker showroom focuses on showcasing a range of kitchen styles, finishes and fixtures and is a great place to start planning your new kitchen.
Showroom Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm