We’re open; lets connect on your terms.
Here at The Maker Designer Kitchens, we are still open for business and our manufacturing facility is still producing.
Following the recent announcement from the Western Australian Government please note everyone who visits must wear a mask at all times and sign in via the Safe WA app or register. We will be following strict social distancing guidelines and ensuring hygiene practices are in place for the safety of our staff and clients.
We understand that you may like to talk to us, but without face to face contact, so we have remote contact options where you can chat with us virtually or by email if that’s your preference.
The health and safety of our clients and team members is our top priority and we have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection at our showroom, offices, factory and common areas.
You’re in safe hands
Personal hygiene is our number one priority, and we are pleased to share with you the extra precautionary measures we’re taking at The Maker to reduce the risk of infection and help keep our customers and staff safe:
- International travel has been banned and domestic travel is being strongly discouraged
- Our staff are practicing ‘social distancing’ with each other and the public
- Team segregation is in place, with various people and teams already working from home
- No large meetings or team events are being held during this period
- As part of our ‘zero contact’ strategy, no handshakes will be offered – just excellent customer service!
- We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning in our showroom, warehouse and offices during the day, and have reinforced cleaning measures in place in the evenings
- Appropriate hand sanitiser has been fitted in our showroom, warehouse and offices
- Disinfectants have been issued to all staff to ensure surfaces are cleaned regularly and thoroughly
- Our staff are available to meet you at your home; at the offices of any ABN Group companies; on FaceTime; via Microsoft Teams meetings; or over the phone to help keep your project progressing smoothly
- As a precautionary measure, we do however ask that customers experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or are feeling unwell to please notify us so we can implement the appropriate strategies to deliver your project safely and to the highest standard
- Selections, contract signing, and other documentation can be completed online through technology we have available
Please note any customers experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or feeling unwell please deal with us remotely for the protection of all.
We are proud of our work
and recognised for it!
Winner – HIA Kitchen & Bathroom Excellence in Service.
With customer service front of mind, the team have continued to win the prestige’s HIA Kitchen & Bathroom Excellence in Service award each year since it began in 2014. The award focuses on the quality of service provided by The Maker throughout the design, manufacture and installation process.
Winner – HIA Kitchen & Bathroom Excellence in Showroom.
Boasting the largest kitchen showroom in Western Australia, The Maker is proud to hold the title of Excellence in Showroom, from the Housing Industry association. The Maker showroom focuses on showcasing a range of kitchen styles, finishes and fixtures and is a great place to start planning your new kitchen.
Showroom Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm